A Simple Love Story-Part 7 First Day Of Forensics..

Our Profession When It Interlinks With Passion Then Every Moment Of Life
Is Worthy... Love Just Adds Sugar To The Spice
And Makes Things More Nice ......
It Had Been A day Which I Had Always Dreamed Of...
As To How Anny Drew Would present Myself And How I Would Live A Dream... My First Day As A Forensic-Science Graduate Student.... :)
I Had Woken Up Early Even Though I Had Slept In Late... I Got Ready Almost Two Hours Before The Class... It Was Just 6 And Classes Were To Begin Only By 8... So I Had A Lot Of Time To Kill...
I Had Already Known The Fact That There Was Going To Be A Very Few Girls... I Dint Know How Many Though...
I Headed Over To Discover My Campus.. And Move Over To Places... My Roomie Was Busy Praying To Lord.. I Dint Feel Like Disturbing Her.. So I Left...
But Emily , Emily Ashes... Rushed Out And Introduced Me To Her Parents..
"So Your Folks Aren't Here??" They questioned me after a look here n der...
"No... Actually They Had Some Odd Jobs To DO.. So... They Had To Leave.."
"We Are Sure They Consider U Independent Enough To Take Care Of Yourself..."
I was actually Wondering If They Really Knew How Much Pain That Would Really Cause.. But M Sure They Had No Idea.... AT A Moment I Felt Like Bursting Down...

"ya.. They Are.. Proud... Very, Very Proud Of Me..."
I Gave Them A Killer Smile And Jogged On To The Path... Silently Laughing On The Biggest Joke That I Ever Cracked... lol
I Wanted To Check Out The Cafetaria... Becoz I Was Hungry... So I went In There First...
The Place Was A Bit Messy... All People Who Had Come From Their Home Were Having Their Breakfast In There...
I Took A Coffee... And I Was Staring At The Big Place... Thinking Where I Need To Settle Down..
One Look... I Was Totally Confused... There Was An Empty Seat Next To Seven Guys... Der Was One Next to seven Gals... There Was One Next to Three Gals And Four Guys... I Dint Even Know If In My "world-class-university" Interaction Between Guys And Girls Was Allowed...
As I was Thinking Two Of The Seats Were Gone... The One Next To 7 Guys Was Still Free...

"Great... " I Muttered To Myself....
I Went Over To The Place... And Asked The Guy Sitting Next To It...
"Excuse Me??"
When He Wheeled Around... I Saw A Guy Not Too Fair Nor Too Dark... "Yes??"
"Is This Seat Taken??"
"No... U Can Help Yourself" And He Smiled At Me...
"Thank You.."
I Bent Down Thinking What Sort Of The Thing They Called This Stuff... Coffee Wasnt Exactly What I would Call It...
"So... U R A Fresher??"
"Yeah.. M A Fresher..."
" Major And Name Please??"
I was Startled... I Wasnt Sure How We Were Supposed To Interact With Seniors Out In There... In My School We Never Bothered About Them..
"Anny Drew... Major In Forensics"
He Took A Deep Breath And Let It...
"Jeff Jordan In Here... Same Major Ur Senior Final Year..."
"Oh Pleased To Meet U..."
My Coffee Was Over.. And I Wanted To Leave...
" So Im getting Late... M Leaving"
"Hold On A Minute.. I Need To Tell U Something..."
The Guy Followed Up To Me...
I wanted To Be Alone.. What Was Running In My Mind Was Something Which No One Would Understand.....
"What??" I Asked Him...
"U Need To Know Some Of The Rules Of Our Department... "
"Oh.."
"U Should Address The Seniors As Sirs.. And All Girls As Madam ... Ok??"
"Yeah.. Ok Sir.."
"rest Of The Rules U Will Be Knowing During The Briefing.."
"Ok Thank You Sir.. For... err... The Information"
"lol... Hold On A Minute... U Needn't Call Me As Sir And All..."
"Well.. ok.."
" Hey Can I Ask U Something.. If U Don Mind Me Doing This...?"

The Guy Who Was walking By My Side.. Was Suddenly Standing In Front Of Me... Blocking My Path.. I was Shocked..

"What Now??"
"Err.. Its A Bit Personal.."
"Say.."
"Do U Have A Guy...??? I Mean Are You Commited...??"
I Was Startled... I Really Never Expected This...
"No... M single..."
"Oh.. U R Beautiful.. Take Care Around here.."
Saying This.. He Just Left Me...
I Really For Once Got The Second Compliment In My Life...

I Headed Over To The Washroom Put My Bag Down And Stared At The Mirror..
A Blue Shirt And A Jean .. Curly Hair Down The Shoulder...
The Girl Next To Me Over There Was Moon-White... wearing A Sleeveless top With A Frilled Neck... And A Small skirt... She Was What Beauty Meant..
I Thought Probably Jeff Was Kidding.....

Finally The Clock Had Stuck And It Was 8.. I went Over And Sat In The Class... There Wasnt Any Girl.. So I Had No One To Talk To... I Was Sitting Simply Looking Here And There... Staring Here And Der To Avoid All The OMG looks I was Getting From My Supposedly Classmates...
Classes Went On Smoothly... More Interesting Every moment.. And Once Lectures Began I was So Absorbed In Em.. That The Single Girl Feeling And Loneliness Washed Me Away...
The Opening Had Been Quite Peaceful... And With A Greater Peace At The End Of The Day I Left To Hostel...


Our Profession When It Interlinks With Passion Then Every Moment Of Life
Is Worthy... Love Just Adds Sugar To The Spice
And Makes Things More Nice ......





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Aravind Kumar said...

Am in complete love with the Character Ann :)

Atleast her :Typical Shyness:

:)

Keep Goin !! :)

sti said...

thank you :)

Post a Comment