Life Is Strange....
Makes U Live With People Whom U Hate..
Before U Live With The Ones U Love...
'Its Ok... Its Ok and its ok.... Everything is going to be fine!'
it was The umpteenth time I had Tried to convinve myself... nothing ever seemed better than that....
My Mum was peeping in and out as I was Doing the final check of things that i Would need In hostel life....
And I Hadn't taken anything for memories sake....
Except The Black Friendship Band...
I Had promised myself that M gona cry.... I Dint want that to happen... 'C'mon Ann... U r A tomboy n only gals cry!' was what I Thought... And sighed and finally I had started on my journey to Dartsmouth....
Sitting By The Window aisle I Couls Still remember my mums parting words..
'll miss u dear.. I wish u didnt have to go... Come back soon..'
'I don't know' I thought... Maybe because I was her blood relation, I felt it was true....
My Mobile went off...
It was Ned...
"hea... where are you now?"
I was struggling hard not to cry... 'no u shouldnt ann'
"Sitting in Dartsmouth... M in My College Ned"
"University U Mean Right?? "
I couldnt Help But Grin..
"yup.. World Class University " I laughed..
He joined me and laughed a bit..
"so wats happening in der ann... Settled with all stuffs?"
"yeah.. dat was easy.. I didnt Have much Work with that part of it..."
" So Called Sar... ??"
' Ok" ... I thought.... ' Convince him u rnt Missing anyone... convince.. open up.. now... ' was the only thing that was running in my mind...
"I...."
Before I Could Even Say Anything He Again Spoke...
"Don't You Miss People... I Mean seriously.. U don have any one in your home like sis or bro who has been in hostel.. you must be missing a lot.... right??"
'BLOW BLOW BLOW... ' I thought.. he found it out,,,
I muttered " I got to go..."
"hey but...."
I didnot know what he wanted To Speak.. Coz I Had Ended The Conversation...
He Had Left A Text Saying He Was Sorry..
I dint knw who has 2 b more sorry at that point of time.. I ws Feeling More lonely Than Anyone.. He Might Understand Is What I Thought.. I Had Called Up Sar Later in D Eve..
What To Speak With Her Was Something Which Worried Me All The More.. She Ws D One Who Was Really Feeling Terrible About My Departure..
"Hi Sar.... "
" Oh Hi Ann.. Hows The New Place?? How r U?"
"M Good.. Listen Sar.. I Need To Tell U Something..."
"Go Ahead Dear... M Listening"
"Ned Called.."
'I Could swear that she ws surprised.. I Knew Sar' Ann Thought.... And I went ahead n told her whatever happened till the slamming of the fone and text..
" Ann.. What U didnt isnt right honey.." Sar Quipped..
"I Know That.. He ws tryin To Speak.. I feel Lik A Dumbo Sar..."
" Call Him N Speak Honey... I Dont think he took it Badly.. I Know Him"
"ya Thts Y I thought Of Askin U..."
"Well Thts Good.. Keep Me Updated.. N take Care.. Love U Ann"
"Bye..."
At That Point Of Time Somebody Tapped My Shoulder... I Turned Around N Saw A Girl.. rarely Did I recognise anyone in there..
She Was A shy one.. She Jus Asked Me.. "114??"
"Yeah " I replied... I extended My Hand.. "Anny Drew Here.. n u??"
"Emily Ashes.. My Pleasure Meeting U..."
I Took One Long Look On Her.. She Was Completly Duh... Spoke Ridiculous english.. And her Vain Attempts To Impress Me Dint Seem To work on.. She Came From Some Place I didnt Even Knw Existed.. N She Lacked Confidence to face things... In Short A Kind-Hearted, Conservative Noob At Everything..
She Said She Had wanted To Sort The Books She Had Got.. And Was generous enough to Say That Even I Could Use Em...
"err... Thanks"
She Was Then Staring At Me..
" I Thought U Would Say The Same To Me.."
"Err.. I Don Have Any Books.. Soo.. Anyways"
I stomed Out Of The Room
Ran Across The Ground..
Sat Under A Tree..
And Mouthed Only One Thing...
" MELODRAMA MENIAC!!!"
The Last Thing I wanna was a melodrama.. As My Roomie..
" Away From Home... Such A Roomie.. Tormenting Memories.. Best Friend At A Distance.. A New Help At Hand... Why Am I Puttin Up With This...!!!' I Looked At The Sky....
And Ans Came Zooming in...
" FORENSICS"
Life Is Strange....
Makes U Live With People Whom U Hate..
Before U Live With The Ones U Love...







2 comments:
awesome:)
thanks sweetheart :)
Post a Comment