Whatever Is Special always rekindles Memories...
Some Stay By The Side To Remind Us...
Some Stay Away And Rekindle Our Spirits....
Left Home for the sake of studies..........
Forensics....
He Had Left Home....
Left Home for The Sake of Studies........
Aerospace....
I had to leave in a week.... for the brand-new hostel life... I was going to have my world... I was going to plan and do my things... I was going to do what I'm supposed to d0 what I wanted, With whom when And Why.. I Had Had this life in my mind.. for ages... This is what I wanted... Being cut off from everyone...
"When people need me Ll be der for them....." I Had promised myself... But Nobody felt my need... though somehow... I wasnt able to get over the fact that my mom's continuous persistence for me staying back at home... Seemed to be more abt her own world rather than mine.... And I Had to lead my own life... I Cannot afford to count on anyone....
I had decided To break the news to Sarah... And pay her my supposedly last visit.. before I quit home....
Quit home... :(
And I stood there in front of her door....
And rang her bell...
"Hiya.... What A surprise...!!!! Come In Ann.."
"Yup... How Are U Doing sar...???"
"Me AM Doing Good Ann... I Was About To Call You, Myself...."
"Oh.. And Whats The B'ful reason..."
" Its Richard.....'
Blow the commited people... sigh.... How Much I wished I had My Guy... :(... I thought...
"So Whats He saying....???"
"He asked Me For A Movie...."
' Oh... Thats Great... go, And Have fun...'
(An Awkward Mute...)
"u don like him Much personally , do You???"
"ll B frank sar... No... I dont... Even If He Is The Last Guy In This World... I wudn't Let him get near You.... Never... But...."
"U Left Him, cuz U cud c That I Loved Him..."
Ann Bit her lower lip... 'why is it that... I always have to sort everyones problem before mine...' Sigh...
"yeah... i Left him for that sake.. And I cud c that he cared for you... he knew you... And further... He is the one whom I can Count on To take care of you, When Im Not Around.... "
Sar Was Taken Aback...
"What , What On Earth Do U Mean By Saying When You Are Not Around.....???"
" Mmmmm... Thats What I came For Sar...."
"For What Madame.??"
" I'm Leaving Home....."
"leaving And Going where??"
" To Dartsmouth... For My Forensics...."
"You DOn Have To DO That!!! Anny Drew... You drive me nuts..."
'I didnot know how to say... She was one who wud be concerned.....'
" Ill have to baby... I don Have options...."
"wait... Didnt Your Folks stop You....???"
"They... Ummm... Tried....."
"Ya... Leave dear ... I wish they cared for you sometimes...."
This is becoming all the more difficult for mme... I Swallowed hard...
I had never cried much.... And I dint wan 2 even....
I had never cried much.... And I dint wan 2 even....
But She did....
And For The First Time I Hugged her......
The longest hug was broken by someone's entry.....
Richard..
'time to go honey...I reminded myself...'
I gave a big smile to the couple... And I picturised In my memory the last moment when they both stood together....
'Its ok ann... She is going To Be Safe.... With him...'
Giving A Big Bye Bye Wave, I was furiously Driving...
"Oh God.... What About Me...????????"
------------------------------------------------------------

That afternoon, Was Probably The First Time I Got His Image...
I hated Sleeping in the afternoon... But that day, I was Undergoing a turmoil Of Emotions.....
And Decided to shut my eyes n think harder...
Cuz It was My biggest Belief that thinking helped.. More than anything in life... The More I thought, The More Clear My Thoughts Were ... The More Satisfied I Felt....
I dint know why the only person who came to my thoughts was you Ned...
It was the First Time I dreamt Of You...
-----------------------------------------------------
It was Friendship Day....
And Ned Was Leaving His Home... I dunno Why I felt Like Bidding him fare-well... Mebbe cuz when i left I wanna people to do the same... But Me And Rachel dint know his residence...
Rachel Gilbert... Another Close pal of mine... She was Awesome Girl....
So Rachel N Me Were Nestling In My Home And Thinking What To Do... Sar Was Busy With Richard... So Only Two Of Us Remained...
I Had Left Him Calls... He Was Yet To Answer..
And Suddenly The Door-bell Rang....
I Answered..
A White and black t-shirt of A famous college near by And A Black track... With A S To S Smile... On His Face...
He Was One Guy Whom I Cudnt Help But Smile Back... :)
And yeah... I needn't tell You... It Was Him...
That Afternoon Still Lingers In My Memories... Ann Thought...
When He Again Came Over To My Place..
Rachel was peeping over me....
"Who Is it.... Ned!!!"
Before I Could Say Anything She Had made it to the door... And Was pulling him in...
And I smiled... Rachel And Ned Had Been Good classmates and friends... Since times immemorial...
'Hey Rach... Dint expect u here.... Thats A big surprise....'
"Why Am I Being In Midst Of Nythng ??" She Gave Me a Big Wink.....
I was feeling awkward...
"Nothing like that... "
And I Quickly Changed The Topic...
"So u starting to your University today right....???"
Ned Had A Withdrawn expression On His face... But suddenly broke into A Smile...
"Yeah! Got to report for work.... SO I Thought I could Just Drop By...."
Rach Cleared Her throat... We Both Looked at her...
"Someone Seems to have forgotten The way to My place.... " And She Again Broke into a grin...
"Nothing like that dear... I was anyways thinking of dropping in there..."
Me And Rach Smiled....
And then we had a casual chat about the good times we had always had.... In Our school...
And then It Was Time For Him To Leave....
We Tied Him With Friendship Bands...
And I Gave Him A Key chain... We Both presented him a clock....
And He Had Surprised us Both...
For the first time... He had got us something...
I Got a black friendship band.... :)
And then What Happened Made Me freeze...Ann Thought.. As She Hugged her pillow... Fighting back the last tear...
He gave Rach As usual A big Handshake... he Was famous for it...
Only I Had Been Spared From His Handshake-bug...
But that day it had been different...
rach had gone in to check out what was up with My Mum...
And he held my hand And told me a bye....
Before I Could react or Say Anything Or Rach Came Back....
He Was Gone....
--------------








0 comments:
Post a Comment