A Simple Love Story.... :) Part 2


Its True That Our Destiny is the Most deceiving Thing We Would Ever Meet In Our Life....
Nothing Can Ever deceive Us More.....
Nothing Else....



"It Is true That Love Is One Of The Most Amazing Things That You Will Ever come across... "
pouted Anny...
" Indeed..." Said Sarah...
The Friends were sitting on the same old couch that they used to sleep on, laugh and smile....
" Its Awesome to see that nothing has changed back You Know... I Thought after Moving to My Hostel Life Would Change... But Still You Are The Same Old girl... :D "
"Yeah I Am.... But U have Changed A Lot... I Don't See The Tomboy... I See A Girl..." Sarah Observed...
"... well.... I wanted To...."
*Beep* *beep*
"Oh... Cellphones I Tell You! :D
One Sec..."
(sees Mobile)
"I got to get this One Baby... Jus A Second"
"Allright"
Sarah Could See her friend speaking over phone, Animatedly Getting excited, softening her tones, as she was making them both coffee....

She had changed... the Anny She Knew Never was soo happy... Never so full of life... Sarah knew it :)

"So Who Was That...???" Sarah Quipped...
"well... Thats What I wanted To Tell You Sar.... i wanted To update You before Itself... You Know.... It Has Been Goin On For Sometime...And You Must Know It You Know..."
"What Has Been Goin On For Sometime....????"
Anny Was Anxiously sipping her coffee... It Had Never Been So difficult speaking to Sarah... She Thought...
Sarah Was Becoming more And More Impatient ...
"Miss.Anny Drew????"
"yeah..?"
"Mind Answering my Questions...??"
"ya... you Were Asking Who I Was Speaking To On Fone For Starters.. Right??"
" I Guess so... From When Did You Get The Habit Of Pulling Talks Soo Much..???"
"From The Day I Became His Friend... :)'
"his... Whose..?"
"Nickersons..."
For A Second Anny Thought Sarah Was Going To Die Of Heart Attack... She was So Blank Suddenly....
"Hey.. Sar... You Ok???"
"Noo... Definetly.. Temme You Are Anny Drew Right???"
"Yup... By Birth... Are You Nuts..??? lol "
(throws a pillow and laughs loudly)
"Boy... Thats good... And The Nickerson You Are Speaking About Is Ned Nickerson???? "
The Very Sound Of His Full Name Made Her Blush Pink... Sarah Knew That And Noticed The Change....
"Well... Ya.. It Is Ned..."
"What ... What The Hell... Its Been A Year Since We Quit school... And You Still Have Contact With Him..."
"ya..... I Have "
" I Don Believe this ... After All The Tom-And-Jerry Shows U Guys Put In School.. You Guys Are In... Con... Contact... :O :O
How The Hell Did You Start Talking....???
How Did This Happen....
Balh Blah...."
It Was Funny To See A Silent Girl Like Sarah Bubbling Up Soo Much... Anny Smiled
"Ok Ok... Wait... Ll tell You What Happened.....
But Before That You Must know One Thing....."
"Whattttttt...??????"
Anny Drew A Deep Breath... She Had Expected Her friend To React But never thought it would been this Much!!!!
"Sarah Reynolds...."
"Yup...???"
"I Love Him"



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It Wouldve Taken Me A Herculean Task To Choose My profession... From The Endless List Of Availablities And Intrests I Had...

Finally I Had Stepped In Forensic Science....
The Day Had Been Beautiful.... She Always wanted To Love Her Profession...
"Romancing The Dead Bodies Is Going To Be Fun... " She Smiled And Rolled Up Her Sleeve...
Just Then Her Mobile beeped...
it was sarah
"fashion Technology baby Finally... Drop In for lunch Back Home... What Happened 2 urs..??"
"Forensics... I Will Come asap... "
I Was Wearing A Blue formals... I wanted To Look Very Professional TO Impress The Superiors... I Couldnt wear The Same Thing To Sarahs Home... So I decided To Head Back Home....
"Mom.... Got My Forensics.... :) M Soooooooo Happy!!!!!! :)"
"I wish U Dint Choose It... dead Bodies... How Will U Handle It...??"
"And It Is A Risky Profession Being A Girl..." Dad Quipped...
"Fine... My Headache... M Going Out..." (Wipes The Tear And Slams the Door)
Back At Sarah's Place what I Thought Was Going To Be A Quiet Lunch Turned To Be A Crowded Party...
Her Excellency Was Soo happy that She Had Invited Every X And Y To The Party....
I Was Glad that I Had Changed Over A Jean And a Clean Shirt ...
I Couldnt Imagine Sthng More Embarrasing Than Landing In A Full Formals... :D
"Ann... Here Dear Come>.."
The Fain tinge of Sarah Voice Made Me Smile...
"Ya... Coming..."
I took A Glass Of Whatever Drink Was Made In There... I Was Sure If I Dint Make It in A Minute... Sarah Would Ensure The Whole Party Knew I Was the Ann She Was Calling....
I Was Still Upset that Even Though I Was Better Than Her... Y Couldnt I Enjoy Or Party Like What She Did... Y Couldnt I Be Happy...
Richard Was Holding Her Proudly.....

Btw.... I had Forgot to tell You... Richard Was Sarah's Boyfriend.... A Nice Couple..
Totally Cool :) ♥♥

I went over And Said A Hii To the Beaming-Boyfriend :D


No one....

Had Noted How Alone i Had felt Sitting On the Couch... Watching Richard and Sarah... Receiving thanks With Such A pride... That The Entire World Had Been Given To them.....

Love is One Of The Strangest Feelings that Can Ever be Experienced.... :)
I thought

"Hello..."

The very Recognizable Voice made Me Turn Around... I Saw Whom I Never Expected To See Again...

"Oh... Its U Ned... Hii"

"Ya... Its Me.. Ned Nickerson.. U were Expecting Anyone Else Mademoiselle...??"

"Oh.. C'mon.. Nothing Like That... So What Are You Going To Do Now???"

" Gonna Get A Glass Of The Stuff Sarah Has Been Giving To Everyone Generously... " (Grins)

"well... Cool... Go Ahead"

When Its Sarah's Party.... The Most Pathetic Thing Was that It would Be Awesome For Couples...
And Awful For Singles!!!!!!!!

To My Surprise That Day Ned Had Got Me A Drink And Sat Next To Me....

"Soo.... Is That Drink Good..???"

"No... Not At All... Grass Juice Would taste Better I Guess... " (She Threw Back Her Head And Laughed...)

"Maybe you Are Right :D ... Btw What course...??? "

"Forensics"

He Had The Most Weirdest Expression That I Had Ever Seen Over His Face...

"Forensic Science???"

"Yeah... Thats What"

"Awesome... I Mean Its Awesome!!!! You Should Give A bigger Party You Know...!!"

"Some People Don't Think So... And Frankly They Are The Ones Who Need To Sponsor Your So-Called- Party..."

I Had had Enough Of Him... I Couldnt tell him what Was The Problem And The Person Whom I Needed To Speak To Was Busy... Without Even A Good-Bye... I Headed To the Exit....
Linda came over by then... She started Flirting with Ned,,,,
And Hence... My Exit Was Obvious.. :(
That Was One Of The Longest Nights I Ever Really Had..... :((

When I Woke Up... And Saw Tears On My Pillow I Pitied My Fate...

At That Point I Got A Call, From Nickerson.....

He dint have My Mobile Number...
Sarah Mus've Given To him...

I Picked It Up.....

"Hello.."

"Hii.. Anny, Its Me Ned..."

"Ya... Say Ned..."

"Well... I just Wanted To Know If You Are Okay.... And M Sorry That My Talks Upset You Yesterday, It was Not Intented To Hurt You..."

I was Soo Shocked To See The Guy Once I Hate Have Soo Much Concern For me.... I Was paralysed...
"I was upset About Something else... In A Way M Sorry that I left In Such A Huff.."

"Ya.. U Hated To See Linda With Me I Guess.." ( Grins)

In A Way , U Know A Dogs Tail Can Never Be Straightened... Sigh I Thought.....

"What The Hell Dya Mean...? I Don Give A Damn! Got That??"

"lol.... Ya Copy That Baby... bye Girl :) "

baby... Whatever.... Flirt.. x-((((

"whatever ..."


____________________________________________________________________________________________






One Of The Strangest Things In Life Is Love.....

Its True That Our Destiny is the Most deceiving Thing We Would Ever Meet In Our Life....
Nothing Can Ever deceive Us More.....
Nothing Else....

Love,
Messi :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Vignesh said...

Nice narration :) Keep writing :)

dhivya said...

tis s too good...chance ah illa sti....no words 2 express...

sti said...

thank u :)

Post a Comment